COULD YOU BE A TRUSTEE?
The Dunhill Medical Trust not only funds some of the very best of the UK’s academic and clinical research into understanding the mechanisms of ageing and treating age-related diseases and frailty; it also supports community-based organisations that are working to enhance the lives of those who need extra support in later life.
The Trust has reached an exciting point in its development. It is part way through a transformation programme with some interesting new strategic opportunities to consider and is seeking up to three new Trustees with the commitment, vision and expertise to contribute to its next phase of development.
We particularly welcome applications from candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Academic and/or clinical leaders in geriatric medicine and/or primary care.
- Those with relevant specialist experience of planning and design of the built environment.
- Those with experience of delivering innovation in financial support for the community and voluntary sectors.
- Those from a legal background.
- Those from a financial and/or investment management or practitioner background.
- Those from an information technology background.
Applications are invited from across the UK and board meetings are held quarterly in central London (the time commitment is around 6-8 days per year). Although the role is unpaid, reasonable expenses will be reimbursed.
Find out more and how to apply.
Closing date: 12th October 2018 at noon.
The Dunhill Medical Trust is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England: company number 07472301; charity number 1140372 Registered office: 5th Floor, 6 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6AB