Charity People is delighted to have partnered with Contact, the charity for families with disabled children, in their search for a new Individual Giving Manager. This permanent role will manage and develop Contact’s Individual Giving programme to maximise and grow sustainable income from existing and new individual supporters, at what is a time of expansion and investment for the charity.
Contact is a UK-wide charity established to improve the lives of families with disabled children. They transform their lives, break down barriers and tackle disadvantage through ambitious, collaborative and innovative work. Contact make a real and lasting impact and are a force for positive change. Contact has a head office in Central London; local project offices in London boroughs and home-based staff and volunteers across the UK.
Location: London office, with at least two days per week in the office
Salary: £39,000-£47,000 (dependent on location)
Incredible benefits package, including:
- Annual leave: 25 days per annum, plus one extra day for each completed year of service up to a maximum of 30 days after five years’ service.
- Flexible working: Contact believe staff should have a work/life balance, and many of our roles are part-time or open to flexible working arrangements.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme: Matched contribution rate for employee and employer of up to 5%.
- Employee assistance programme(EAP): Covering employees and their families, a full EAP free counselling service is provided through Health Assured.
- Season ticket loan. Yearly season ticket purchase available after six months satisfactory service, repayable over a ten-month period.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing calendar of events
About the role and team
Reporting to the Director of Income Generation, the role sits within the highly successful Income Generation team. They are incredibly passionate and innovative and truly put families with disabled children at the heart of everything they do. They are at an exciting time of new opportunities, a growing team, and investment across the fundraising department.
Your primary responsibility will be to cultivate sustainable income through various channels, including monthly regular givers, the Contact lottery and raffle players, appeal-driven one-off donations, payroll givers, and legacies/In-Memory donations. Working collaboratively with the Communications and Campaigns team, you will lead integrated fundraising appeals, with a specific emphasis on enhancing the Winter Appeal and leveraging opportunities such as Giving Tuesday.
The role will collaborate closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Officer to optimise digital acquisition and audience development. The position will also play a key role in the creation of a holistic marketing strategy for both in-memory and legacy initiatives, including the testing and refinement of an integrated marketing plan.
- You will be a creative and dynamic fundraiser with experience of working in and managing individual giving programmes.
- Experience of setting campaign performance metrics, monitoring activity to enhance performance and feedback results into insights.
- Be driven and ambitious to seek out new opportunities to gain new supporters.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex information into donor focused communications.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please contact Kevin Croasdale at Charity people today with an updated CV. We would love to hear about your experience and share more details about this fantastic opportunity and how to formally apply.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please mention ACEVO Jobs when applying for the role.