CQI (Chartered Quality Institute)
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum, depending on proven experience
The Chartered Quality Institute is a professional membership body with a range of products and services aimed at raising awareness of quality (governance, assurance, improvement) and growing capability within organisations in all sectors. Operating under two brands, the Institute has a professional membership of 10,000 (CQI) as well as certifying over 10,000 people worldwide in the specialist profession of management system auditors (IRCA). Our training course portfolio provides the industry standard for quality professionals.
The Commercial team is made up of the Marketing, Partnerships and Events teams. The Head of Commercial Development will work closely with the Head of Marketing, and will have one direct report, the Commercial Account Manager. The Head of Commercial Development is responsible for:
- Day to day senior management duties – including the development of team members
- Building and managing a portfolio of Corporate Partners – primarily through new business development, with a degree of account management
As we move into the next phase of corporate membership growth and engagement, we’re seeking new talent to help us achieve our 2020 strategic objectives and create a sustainable organisation fit for the future. We’re seeking the consummate professional – highly organised, engaging leader, with impeccable interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience leading and developing a successful Commercial/Business Development team
- Proven experience exceeding personal sales targets for a professional services or membership product (in a B2B environment)
- Proven experience successfully influencing/selling at the executive level
This key position within our organisation offers an excellent and exciting opportunity to make your mark. We’re a modern and dynamic organisation with a vibrant and passionate team.
Closing date for formal applications: 9am, Monday 22nd January 2018
If you would like to further information about this opportunity you can contact our advising consultants Peridot Partners; James Hunt (E: email@example.com)