Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales is currently open for expressions of interest for a 2-year secondment starting in January 2022.
We are interested in hearing from people with the relevant professional and lived experience of complex social issues to come and join our Development team. The Development team work to support communities across England and Wales to develop sustainable models for small organisations to survive and thrive into the future. We do this in a variety of ways:
- Working on models of organisational resilience
- Working on linking SMEs to small organisations
- Working with 6 communities to bring those who design, deliver, fund and use services together, to create new approaches to sustaining services
- Developing skills based volunteering opportunities for colleagues in Lloyds Banking Group
The main duties of the role will be to support our work to stimulate system change in the six communities we are working within our ‘People and Communities’ workstream.
This will involve supporting local people, funders, and partners to think differently about collectively designing, delivering, and resource local services.
If you’re looking for an interesting and varied role, this is the right job for you. We can offer a friendly and supportive team and plenty of learning, development, and professional growth opportunities.
Download the job description and person specification here.
Learn more about the role, team and background, here.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, we will be holding a Webinar on 30 July 2021 between 1pm and 2pm. We strongly encourage you to attend this – or watch it later as it will be recorded – before deciding whether or not to apply.
We will provide the backfill costs to your organisation to cover your salary and on-costs for your replacement (amount to be agreed).
How to apply
Please click on the 'Apply for this job now' button for the role where you will need to complete the following information:
- A detailed supporting statement (no longer than three sides of A4) along with a copy of your cv that outlines how your experience, knowledge and skills makes you the perfect secondee and your motivation for applying for the role.
- Please also include some timescales of how long you would need to appoint and induct your replacement, if required.
- Details of two referees that we can contact if we proceed with your application.
Please ensure you have discussed and have the approval of your CEO/Trustees before submitting an application.
When you submit your application online you will also be asked to complete our equal opportunities form. Please refer to the attached document for more information.
The closing date is 5pm on 13 August 2021
Interviews will be held in London on 15 September 2021.
Please mention ACEVO when contacting us from this advert.