Are you the next Chair of Trustees of the Primary Science Teaching Trust?
Would you be motivated (or wish) to:
- Work together with some of the best science teachers in the UK;
- Work with relevant learned scientific societies, educational bodies, and other related educational charities;
- Contribute to developing the best science teaching in the world;
- Help empower children to fulfil their science potential;
- Raise the value of the science capital across the UK.
- A well-funded charity making a real impact on the teaching of science in primary schools;
- Looking for our next Chair to work with the Chief Executive, senior staff, and Trustees to help develop the next stage of our strategy and ensure we meet the highest standards of governance.
You will be:
- Committed to improving education;
- Experienced in leadership roles, and with a clear understanding of what a non-executive role means;
- A good listener, who can help build consensus.
How to apply
To find out more about the role please review the Candidate brief.
Click the 'Apply for this job' button to submit your CV and cover letter. Should you have any questions about the role, please email Wendy Woodsford. Wendy can also be contacted on 0117 325 0499.
PSTT is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We value a diverse team and welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Charity registered in England & Wales No. 1190196