We are seeking an exceptional individual who is a proven leader with a successful track record as a CEO to achieve our ambition to be a leading organisation supporting unpaid carers across the UK. You will be a person with energy, determination, vision and superb interpersonal and team building skills. You will be able to provide a strong visible presence to both Carers Trust Network Partners as well as all stakeholders, engendering trust and confidence and giving clarity to all of our vision and mission.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Board and key stakeholders to develop and implement the strategic vision of Carers Trust
- Be a visible ambassador across all stakeholder groups, upholding our values, championing carers and have a strong presence across the Carers Trust network and the wider health and social care sector
- Provide a clear vision to staff, partners and all stakeholders on the organisations aims and strategic objectives
- Support and motivate our people and secure their understanding and commitment to the organisation’s aims and objectives ensuring a collective approach
- Demonstrate inspiring and effective leadership and develop a values driven culture based on professionalism, inclusion, support and teamwork
- Positively engage with and influence key stakeholders including government, partners, media and the business community
- To act as the link between the Board and the Senior Management Team and our people, ensuring the development of positive relationships, mutual respect and support
How To Apply
Download the Recruitment Pack here.
Your application should comprise of a CV which outlines your achievements and a supporting letter (not more than two pages of A4) addressing how you meet the person specification.
Applications should be sent by clicking apply for this job now and must be received by 12 noon on 24th September 2019
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed on 27 September 2019
First stage interviews will be held on Tuesday 1st October at Union Street, London with Trustees where there will also be an opportunity to meet members of the senior management team
Second interviews will be held Friday 4th October 2019