Based in Chelmsford, Essex Full-time/permanent salary commensurate with experience
Renew Counselling is a well-respected charity working with children, young people and adults in Essex and East London to meet a range of mental health and emotional needs by providing high quality, professional and accessible counselling services. It is an academic franchise partner of Anglia Ruskin University delivering counselling training to HE Degree level.
The Chief Executive will work closely with the Board of Trustees and lead the Senior Management Team, overseeing the clinical work and management of the organisation and its strategic development. The successful candidate will have:
• Significant senior leadership and management experience
• Experience of managing clinical/professional services
• Counselling/therapeutic qualifications and experience
• A successful track record in strategic development and implementation
• Financial acumen
• Understanding/experience of current HE training
• Professional experience of or within the Third Sector
To Apply: To receive an application form please email: email@example.com Deadline for applications is: Friday 5th October, 2018, by 5pm.
Interviews: First Stage interviews will be held in Chelmsford on either: Monday 22nd October or Wednesday 7th November, 2018